Thursday, February 4, 2010

U.s Army Swimsuits Where Can I Find Statistics On The Percent Or U.S. Marines Vs The Percent Of Army Developing Mental Problems?

Where can I find statistics on the percent or U.S. Marines vs the percent of Army developing mental problems? - u.s army swimsuits

I know that those who were in combat. I wonder if the suicide group was more or less, and violent behavior than the other. I know that the U.S. Marines and troops fighting the U.S. military are trained differently. I see no reports of Navy Seals murder or suicide. There may be some cases, but I've never heard of.

6 comments:

Doggzill... said...

Even if the statistics are there, Arent they are realistic, especially for the army. The military and the VA, literally, without the problems and the leaders of the army was accused by the Bush administration to do GästePlus points. I know some general bowed his head to make money from the troops of mental health.
He had two companions were veterans of Iraq, one was with a service of 8 years and the other with 26, and both had severe PTSD. The military and the VA in circles for years, I think it took 4 years to 26 years of experience and veteran of 8 years, never got anything.
The two are completely mentally incapable of maintaining employment.

T80 said...

Check out this study, but I'm not sure if it is shared by the industry.

T80 said...

Check out this study, but I'm not sure if it is shared by the industry.

__A_YAHO... said...

Do not see any civilians

EddieX said...

Better yet, why not one of the branches and see for yourself.

maximumc... said...

*****

Post a Comment