Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Direct Sperm Donation Beyond Sperm Donation And Heavy Lifting, What Exactly Is The Value Of Straight Males?

Beyond sperm donation and heavy lifting, what exactly is the value of straight males? - direct sperm donation

I am serious and I know this will upset all the rights - men and women - who have come here only to harass homosexuals, but in fact define the value on culture and society in general. Some might call it a utopia-cons, but a world, where heterosexual men are the minority seems perfect for me. And if they make the movie that I saw Almodóvar.

3 comments:

Eat At The Y said...

Oh, they make great pets! They are relatively easy to train at home, but all have little willingness to put the toilet seat shown. I reached into the use of the electric bark collar. Every time you leave my pet on the seat, "ZAP" just a little reminder. Some of them get the title.

Audra V said...

Someones Cat Khudhair "value", based on sexuality. It is not realistic. People judge their value by size. We are what we are, is everything.

DavidGC said...

The same as the value of another person.
No more and no less.

Post a Comment