Saturday, December 12, 2009

Pre Menopause More Condition_treatment Can Anyone Tell Me About Their Pre-menopause Symptoms? What Were Your First Clues?

Can anyone tell me about their pre-menopause symptoms? What were your first clues? - pre menopause more condition_treatment

I'm 39th I noticed subtle changes in my cycle within 4-5 months. Early, late and not in time ... where I used very regularly. Also seems my periods a day and a little harder, nothing crazy, but remarkable for me. Specifically, my mood, I feel very bad mood. Extremely excited, and suddenly, apologetically. And sometimes even depressed. This is so unlike me. I have listed some other symptoms, but I'm beginning to think maybe I'm just crazy about it. Tubal ligation a year ago. Period of my mother finished together at 42, her sisters and her mother at the time. What do you think? Please share your stories .... Thank you.

3 comments:

dmpabab3 said...

Mine did the same for a while only once every two months and heat waves, when I do not want to get Moody lol yes, my husband is willing to admit that I am lol. lasted approximately every 6 months, then gradually returned to normal. except that I was less than 1 day and I'm 39 years too. My grandmother was to be my age or a little older than he thought.

mytwodog... said...

It appears that your starting menapause. Women can menapause 30, not 40th Go online and play on menapause. Therefore, I would like your Gyne.

fun sex said...

IN A GUY but she knows a lot about [my wife] I wanted to kill him if he
You start to get help
IF YOU HAVE E-MAIL ME
IV read a lot about IT --

Post a Comment