Thursday, January 21, 2010

George Strait Tickets George Strait Tickets On Sale? And Fan Club Presale? PLEASE READ DETAILS!?

George Strait tickets on sale? And fan club presale? PLEASE READ DETAILS!? - george strait tickets

If you have an idea of what tickets for the first stage of the Tour by George Strait on offer? In particular, Columbus, Ohio, and Indianapolis, Indiana. Please do not tell me to go on your site or ticketmaster.com. I've been there. I'm trying to understand how long I wait to get tickets. (As you can see, I am very happy, 2 shows in my area to do!) In addition, the faster the members of the fan club to get presale tickets?

1 comments:

Fairy Princess said...

I have no idea, but what joy! As a big fan and have been for 20 years .... For a man his age, is a sexy dude ...... If you go to your concert, take pictures and send me one or 2 .. Have fun and be safe.

Post a Comment