Sunday, January 17, 2010

Leg Pain And Male Menopause Pain In The Lower Area Joint Of Leg Inwards..15 Year Old Male...help 10 Points To Best Answer?

Pain in the lower area joint of leg inwards..15 year old male...help 10 points to best answer? - leg pain and male menopause

Hello I am a man of 15 years, and I am getting this pain around my area of the joint below the inside of my leg ... not very painful and annoying ... I'm just on it ... I also think that going to the toilet for a no. 2 =) more frequently during the day ... I fell down the stairs, about 6 weeks back ... my butt hurts a little, but not as strong as before ... feels like bone and somedays can not get the page can move to ... that under the belly as ... I'm too heavy for my age and looks forward in this area, since I work on the PC, but could be wrong ... Please someone help me ... The thinking is to do a thing? Thank you =) 10 points for the best aswered! = D

5 comments:

Scott P said...

Type. You should see a doctor. You can absolutely nothing to fear, but if you decide not to go see a doctor and ends up as something that could have been stopped, you will regret it.

Obesity can do much damage to your joints, especially the hips, legs, ankles, etc. For example, I read that if you are 100 pounds overweight, 400 pounds, as an additional pressure put on her knees every time we have a step.

Bad eating habits can also affect the digestive ...

Anything can be anything ... But if something something before we find out later, is not it?

I would like your parents (s) say you have a series of medical problems that would see a doctor ...

flaming brownie said...

No, sir, it hurts, just because you muscle cramps, just rub the area, by example, a massage on your feet, and alleviate the pain.
The way to urinate in the well to do nothing with the legs. That night he sleeps with his legs raised, such as folding a blanket or pillow and put her feet on him and he feels good. Just do not run, or other injuries.

There's Art In Everything said...

I am and I'm far down on my knees, my doctor told me it is) just an inflammation of the cartilage of the joint (or inflammation, says there is nothing that can really set for this purpose and on ice or bandages to help. There is no reason for alarm, but good luck and I hope you feel better!

Jayson said...

You should consult a doctor because it may be a variety of things. You have to adjust their orthopedic shoes for aching joints, or it may have something in the fall of stock .. their excess weight if you need to lose a few pounds extra, while the tension in the luggage of all your muscles and joints luck

Heaven W said...

OK Go and get ibiprofen and if that does not work, then you must go to the doctor's B / C would be the case. More importantly, it is likely that the growing pains b / c they are happening.

Post a Comment