Saturday, January 9, 2010

Used Slr Film Cameras Is There A Way To Use Film SLR Lenses On A Digital SLR Camera?

Is there a way to use Film SLR lenses on a Digital SLR camera? - used slr film cameras

I recently had a digital SLR camera (Canon Rebel XT) and my father had several glasses of good for an old film-based SLR. The lenses are different in that the former, 3 "blade" type of metal parts relative to the ground instead of the new lens flat. Is there something I can learn to use older lenses on my new machine? I really wish that the wearing of contact lenses

2 comments:

The Fox said...

Not that I know of. Most lenses fit all aircraft of the same brand, even if they are "old" or "film". If the glasses are trying to Canon, so in theory it should make work. I have not seen or heard what the lens, however, and I'm not sure it will. Good luck!

Arthur M said...

As already mentioned the topic of the meeting, will only work if the camera has a full frame sensor ... namely, a sensor the same size as a 35mm negative. If not, which is less than what you see.

Post a Comment